My family and I are completely addicted to these Christmas crackers. Jared is the one who introduced them to me and they were something his grandma used to make, well I figured out the perfect Christmas Cracker recipe and we enjoy every Christmas. I think I average about 7-10 batches over the holidays. They are so easy yet so delicious and 100% addicting. It takes very minimal cookware, only a few ingredients and zero knowledge of cooking to make them.
Christmas Crackers Recipe
Christmas Oyster Crackers
- Large MIxing Bowl
- Sheet Pan
- 1 package Oyster Crackers
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Mix
- 1/4 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Dill Weed
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Mix 1/4 of a cup Vegetable Oil, 1 Pack of Dry Ranch Mix, 1/4 Teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning, 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder and 1/2 Teaspoon Dill Weed in a large mixing bowl. Stir until all ingredients are combined.
- Add oyster crackers in and gently mix until all crackers are covered.
- Pour out on cookie sheet. They don’t have to be in a single layer, they can be piled on top of each other.
- Pop in the oven for 20 minutes, stiring halfway through cooking.
- Let cool and enjoy!
[…] Angela is a paid blogger. You can find Angela’s original blog post at Thrifty Pineapple! […]
[…] it comes to holiday snacks I am the designated snack maker in my family. While my oyster crackers are Jared’s favorite, I much prefer homemade Chex Mix. This is the perfect snack to munch on […]