Set your alarms, put in your PTO and prepare your bank accounts! For Lilly lovers, this is the most important day of the year! There will be deep discounts on your favorite pieces as low as $50!
My first time to shop the After Party Sale, I initially had a game plan and it worked extremely well. (Check out last year’s blog for more tips!) But what some of you may not know is at my previous job Lilly Pulitzer was one of my clients. Through the last sale, I learned a lot of inside tricks that is helpful for the sale.
6 Tips To Shop The Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale
- New Releases Throughout The Day – Things sell out super quickly, but Lilly releases new sales throughout the day. So if you missed a favorite don’t be afraid to go back later in the day to see new items. And if you go back, there is a better chance you won’t have to wait in line.
- Use The App – Either way you are going to have to wait in line to get into the sale, but I’ve found the line goes quicker through the app since most people are on their desktop.
- Website Crashing – There’s a 99% chance of the website crashing. Being on the other side, I get it. Servers just can’t handle the traffic all at once. Lilly knows this and we know this, so save mean tweets and comments and focus on getting back in line as quickly as possible.
- Once You Purchase You Will Be Placed Back In The Line – Once you make a purchase you are placed back in digital line, so make your first purchase a good one! Then get back in line and keep on shopping!
- Nothing New Is Ever On Sale – Nothing that is currently on the website will be on sale. I recommend going online or in store to see what is your favorite silhouette so you know what you’re looking for.
- Lilly also has a guide to Lilly Essentials and gives you key points you should know about silhouettes, fit and styles. Learn More here!
- Be Patient – Last year, I got in line at 7:45 AM ET (which is 6:45 AM CT which is a dedication for a non-morning person) and I didn’t get into the sale until about 11 AM. Sooo either secretly shop from your desk and go ahead and put in the PTO request now to ensure you will have enough time to shop.