Girl, way to go! You made it to the final interview! If you are unsure if it’s the final interview, look for clues. If you are meeting with the president/CEO there is a good chance this is the final stamp of approval. Unless you totally flop, you’ve got this in the bag.
You’ve passed the phone interview, likely 2-3 in-person interviews, and you are in it for the long haul. You can breathe, but it’s no time to relax because this last one is here to seal the deal. If you don’t have a work-focused wardrobe, I recommend making sure this outfit is head to toe professional even if that means purchasing some new items. After all, you can likely put them to good use in this new job.
Final Interview Tips
1. Be Yourself
2. Dress Professional and keep it simple
3. Ask Questions
4. Don’t Be Afraid to Laugh
5. Don’t Assume You Have The Job
(Confidence is great, but cockiness is off-putting.)
Final Interview Questions To Ask
1. Now that you’ve learned more about the position and responsibilities, don’t be afraid to ask about the salary compensation.
2. Make sure you and the employer are on the same page by asking about expectations in the first 30, 60, and 90 days.
3. Make sure to clarify a potential start date with respect of the process.
4. You’ll also want to express any upcoming vacations or days off needed.
Best of luck, sister! You are going to do great!
Check out the full workwear series for more tips and tricks on business.
[…] Final Interview Questions And Tips […]