I definitely would not consider myself a chef or even really a good cook at all, however, I have random select recipes up my sleeve that I do really well. One of those random recipes is an easy green bean casserole which comes in handy during the holidays. It’s super simple and very delicious!
Easy Green Bean Casserole Recipe
Green Bean Casserole Recipe
- 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 Cups Milk
- 1/4 tsp Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Cans Green Beans (Drained)
- 1.5 Cups French’s Crispy Fried Onions, Original, (Divided)
- 1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix soup, milk, and pepper in a bowl. Stir in drained green beans and 1 cup Crispy Fried Onions and 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Pour in baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining 1/2 cup onions and 1/4 cup of cheese. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13×9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.