If you’re someone like me who likes to constantly get new jewelry and switch up your outfits then RocksBox is for you! To say I’m a shopaholic is an understatement but RocksBox fills my jewelry shopping need! RocksBox was created “to help women everywhere enhance their style through an ever-rotating selection of jewelry, chosen for them and sent directly to their doors.”
Here’s how it works…
1. Sign up for only $19 a month and customize your personal jewelry profile.
2. Get your RocksBox in 2 days.
3. Receive high end jewelry pieces and wear them for as long or as little as you want.
4. Send them back in the prepaid label and package.
5. 2 days later get your next RocksBox in and repeat!
The best part of RocksBox:
- Wear them for one week or one month and then send them back. You can get as many boxes a month as you want! It’s like Netflix for jewelry!
- Test drive high end jewelry from designers like Kendra Scott, Lauren Hope, Gorjana, etc. for only $19 a month. My total for the 3 pieces was approximately $250!
- If you love the pieces and want to keep them, no worries! You can choose to buy them. Just send back the ones you don’t want and they’ll charge your account for the ones you didn’t send back.
- If by chance you damage the jewelry just send it back with the rest of the pieces you do not wish to buy and RocksBox will take care of it from there.
- Did I mention 2 day shipping?!
- If your box gets lost in the mail RocksBox will send you a new one as soon as the issue is brought to their attention.
The even better part of RocksBox:
Still skeptical? Enjoy your first month free with the promo code thethriftypineapplexoxo. I know it seems like subscription boxes are everywhere you turn but RocksBox is the best!
Here is how I styled my RocksBox pieces! I am a statement necklace junkie and I have been obsessed with cobalt blue lately so this necklace was right up my alley! The pieces that were chosen for me couldn’t have been more perfect!
What are you waiting for?! Go get your free month!
[…] have been wearing them non stop. If you don’t know what Rockbox is you are missing out. Click here to read more about Rocksbox. This black and white look is a classic no matter the […]