Now that I have officially left Fort Worth I wanted to share some of my favorite places to eat in Fort Worth, TX. If you find yourself in Fort Worth, you need to check these places out. I will definitely be hitting up these spots when I am back in town.
Food (If you can’t tell I eat a lot tacos and BBQ)
- Salsa Limon– amazing street style tacos – if you didn’t guess it with the name their salsa is too die for.
- Mash’d – fried chicken queso, fries and bootleg mule…enough said.
- Torchy’s Tacos– This taco joint is originally from Austin, but they blessed the DFW with some locations! My go to is the chicken or beef fajita taco and queso, of course.
- Brewed – Amazing brunch with a quirky quaint atmosphere.
- Woodshed Smokehouse – Unique gourmet BBQ with live music.. and they are dog friendly! Chef Tim Love has been featured on the Food Network and has several restaurants around town but this one is my personal fave.
- Coopers BBQ – Good ole Texas BBQ right across from Billy Bob’s (Best BBQ. Period.) We love it so much this is where we are having our rehearsal dinner.
- Pacific Table – Quiet little restaurant with great service – perfect for date night!
- Tokyo Cafe – This place burned down in a fire a couple years ago and they just reopened. It’s a local fave. I frequently crave their Tak Fries!
- Thirteen Pies – Amazing pizza and amazing drinks. It’s an intimate environment, that’s perfect for a girls night or date night.
- Savor Pâtisserie – This place recently popped up as a trial run in Fort Worth and their macarons are beautiful and delicious. Their birthday cake is my personal fave. You can also take macaron baking classes which would be the perfect girls night!
- J. Raes – Gorgeous sugar cookies that melt in your mouth! You can also order custom ones that are perfect for parties or gifts.
- Varsity Tavern – Great DJ! Super fun girls night out place!
- Thompson’s – Speakeasy in downtown with high class high quality drinks. When you walk in you are immediately taken back to the 1920’s. I recommend the Strawberries Fields for Ever drink.
- Kent and Co – Great place to talk and relax with an amazing selection of wines.
- Billy Bob’s – Not an everyday attraction for the locals, but it’s a must do for a Texas tourists. It’s the world’s largest honky tonk. There are live bull riding performance as well as two-step lessons, live music and good food.
Stay tuned on a my Fayetteville Faves!