It’s planner season! Yay! The 2019-2020 Erin Condren LifePlanner officially launched this morning. I am so lucky to have gotten my hands on one early to share all the details with you, so let’s dive in!
A few new and notable callouts right off the bat…
- Each 2019-2020 Erin Condren LifePlanner will now come with a beautiful storage box for optimal storage and memory keeping
- New cover designs including a few from Oh Joy!
- The coil LifePlanner has earned the prestigious Good Housekeeping Seal
- BIG NEWS EC is now offering a binder system for those who like to re-arrange the order of the pages of their LifePlanner
- There will be 5 different colors to choose from
- Binders and inserts will be sold together as one purchase
- This will only be available in an 18-month version (July 19 – Dec 20)
I am coil loyalist, so I didn’t make the switch to this system. If your planner stays in one spot on your desk or you like the freedom of moving things around I think this would be a perfect system for you!
As always, you can choose from the below when customizing:
- Select your cover and personalization
- 4 Coils: Gold | Silver | Rose Gold | Matte Black
- 3 Layouts: Hourly | Horizontal | Vertical
- 2 Color Schemes: Neutral | Colorful
- Three calendar options, 18 month (July 2019-December 2020) and 12 month (January-December 2020, or July 19 – June20)
2019-2020 Erin Condren LifePlanner
Updates from last year to this year
Just like last year each month with start off with a motivational quote to get you in the right mindset for the month.
After the inspirational message, the next page is new! It features a bullet journaling style template page for birthdays, goals, notes, and other items for the month and a completely blank dot grid page to the left. I LOVE this addition!
Next, you have your traditional month view which looks the same and then you move into the weekly view. The weekly view has a few changes, EC added the monthly view in the bottom left for reference which I really like and they slightly changed the format of the boxes for the vertical view.
I am a vertical girl through and through so this is going to take some getting used to but isn’t major enough to make a big difference. It definitely looks cleaner and more modern.
They also took away the blank box on the left, which I am actually really thankful for because I never knew what to put in there.
Lastly, I have the neutral interior and they moved down the month date and added more color/pattern to it. Personally, I like it with less color, just because I add so many stickers I don’t want it to conflict with the pattern.
MISC Pages in the back
Each LifePlanner comes with a few extra pages in the back for notes, coloring, contacts, etc. They each also come with 4 pages of stickers and a dual-sided pocket with a perpetual calendar. Here’s a closer look at those pages.
“Life is a Kaleidoscope of colors intricate unexpected beautiful”
This is the theme throughout the whole new LifePlanner collection and I imagine will be seeing a lot more products around this theme. Below are a few goodies that have the kaleidoscope theme like a notebook, planny pack, pen, sticky notes, etc.
Join the LifePlanner club and please let me know if you have any questions in the comment section below. I am so excited to dive in and start playing with everything!