My workwear wardrobe has definitely been expanding now that I am back in the office full time again. Although I love a good deal, there are certain things I think you should invest in, one of those being a good power heel for the office. Sarah Flint is an amazing brand but it’s not cheap so I wanted to share a comprehensive Sarah Flint Emma Sling Review in case you are looking to invest.
Sarah Flint Emma Sling Review
Sarah Flint is a female-owned and founded company. She believes in design that inspires, quality and style that endures and comfort that keeps you moving.
Sarah Flint shoes are actually handcrafted in Italy alongside many large designer brands like Hermes and Christian Louboutin. But because they are direct to consumers online they don’t have to worry about the wholesale mark up so their prices are always fair. You actually pay for exactly what you are getting!
The Emma Slings are absolutely stunning and versatile for the everyday workwear outfit. I love the tortoise patent leather because it truly goes with everything. They feel like a neutral shoe with a little bit of a twist.
I’ve also been so impressed with the break-in and wear time. I experienced virtually no issues with breaking them in, no blisters or pain whatsoever. Truly a miracle when it comes to a work shoe!
They do run true to size and I got my normal 38 (7.5 in Italian sizing). I love how they pair with a work pant for a streamlined professional and polished look.
- 50mm (2in) Slingback Pump
- Pointed Toe
- V-Shaped vamp
- Authentic leather sole with full rubber forepart
- 3 mm of extra padding added to footbed for increased comfort
- Functional buckle with hidden elastic strap for a more secure fit
- Inset block heel
- Inset placement provides height and length without the heaviness of a traditional block heel
- Tortoise printed patent leather upper and heel
- Leather lining and insole
- Functional buckle with hidden elastic
- Leather outsole with full rubber forepart
Enjoy $50 off your first Sarah Flint purchase with code SARAHFLINT-BAANGELA