One of my go to outfits is jeans and a t-shirt. If you don’t know by now, I love a good fitted t-shirt. I am very much into casual attire and I believe a t-shirt can still be cute if you style it right.
I wear my fair share of dressy blouses, but I feel most comfortable in a good tee. You can dress them up or down which makes them perfect for a date night or a morning at the farmer’s market.
Below are a fews tips on how to make a t-shirt stylish.
How To Make a T-Shirt Stylish
- Accessories – Accessories can complete an outfit. By adding some gold or silver pieces to a simple t-shirt it instantly makes the look more elevated. You can also opt for a statement necklace or a pair of statement earrings for a similar look.
- Front Tuck – I am a lover a front tuck. By simple, tucking the front of your shirt into your jeans it makes the tee feel more styled and lived in.
- Wedges/Booties – Heels are a great way to dress up an outfit but who has time for a stiletto? If you are heading to the office or out on a date reach for a pair of wedges or booties, depending on the season, to dress up your plain tee.
- White Jeans – White jeans are always a little more dressy than plain blue denim. White is such a bold choice and helps you make statement when walking in the room.
- Confidence – No matter what outfit your rocking it always needs a little confidence! Even if you have to fake to make it!
A t-shirt is a staple in any wardrobe. Great tips!
Love how you make simple tees to look so chic?