The Super Bowl is right around the corner, and if you are prepping for a lot of guests and looking for a delicious snack that is a little more than the boring chips and crockpot queso, these easy sheet pan nachos are perfect! Jared and I are also known to just make these on the weekend to enjoy ourselves. I used a small sheet pan here since it’s only two of us but you could use a larger sheet pan if needed to feed more people.
Easy Sheet Pan Nachos
Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 Sheet Pan
- 1 Bag Tortilla Chips
- 1 LB Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1.5 Cups Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- Taco Seasoning (To Taste)
- 1 Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1/2 Onion Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Shredded Monterrey Jack Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- Limes to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to broil on high.
- Dice Bell Pepper and Onion and cut limes in fourths.
- Brown Ground Meat on medium-high heat in a large pan.
- Sautee diced onion and bell pepper together with a drizzle of olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a pan on medium-high heat until translucent.
- Heat can of black beans drained in a pot with a dash of salt and pepper to taste.
- Once ground meat is browned, strain to remove grease and add 1 tbsp taco seasoning and 3 large tablespoons of Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa. Cook until all ingredients are emulsified.
Leave a Reply