Angela, the blogger behind Thrifty Pineapple, is looking for an intern who is motivated and driven seeking to gain more knowledge about blogging, social media, and the influencer industry.
This internship is unpaid with a time commitment of approximately 8-10 hours weekly but flexible. This position will not require physical office hours and will be remote.
Duration: Spring 2020
- Updating and optimizing old blog posts
- Organizing RewardStyle products and folders
- Writing Like To Know it Captions
- Pinterest Optimizations
- Scheduling Pins
- Writing Pin Descriptions
- Creating Pinterest graphics
- SEO of blog posts and other site pages
- Proofing and editing
- Managing Email Campaigns
- Engaging on Instagram
- Ideally available 3+ days per week
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Interest in fashion, blogging and marketing
- Strong written skills
- Capacity to learn new systems
- Personal computer to work from
- BS/BA in progress
- Business, Marketing, Advertising, Apparel or related field
Please fill out the application here for this internship.