One thing you may not know about me is I am a TV junkie. I LOVE tv more than anything else. I have my shows and I am dedicated to watching them. Forget movies…TV is where it is at. While we are waiting for fall tv to kick back into high gear (I can’t wait for Scandal to come back), I thought I would share some of current TV obsessions.
Top 5 Current TV Obsessions
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders Making The Team: I’ve been a fan of this show for a long time, and now that I am older some of the girls I grew up with dancing are trying out for DCC. I love being able to see little glimpses of them on TV, one of the girls I grew up with even made the team this year, but I won’t tell you who! (No spoilers here!)
- Younger: This is my guilty pleasure show, because it’s pretty low quality and lame. It airs on TV Land which makes even more lame, but I have been watching since the beginning and I am hooked. The whole concept of the show is the main star, Sutton Foster, has lied about her age after being divorced and now everyone thinks she is this 20-something intern when really she’s in her 40’s. Ok, it’s not the most realistic plot, but I promise it’s good! Oh, and did I mention Hillary Duff is in it?!
- Real Housewives of Dallas: Don’t get me wrong I LOVE all the housewives, especially Vanderpump, but I have a special connection being a Texas girl, I HAVE to watch Dallas. They are probably the trashiest of all the housewives, but I love the drama and I love to see all the different events they go to in Dallas. Fun fact: Most of them don’t even live in Dallas.
- So Sharp: This is another dance show, featuring the Ladybirds Dance Team of the University of Louisville. Their coach Todd Sharp is KING! Similar to Abby Lee Miller, he makes no excuses and says it like it is, but he is more caring and loving for his girls and wants them to be the best.
- Bachelor in Paradise: Of course, this made the list! I wasn’t that into Rachel’s season of The Bachelorette, but boy am I back on The Bachelor train with Bachelor in Paradise. If you haven’t been watching let me catch you up really quick and you can get back on the train too. I’m still confused on the DeMario and Corrine situation, Jasmine is crazy, Dean is gross, Christen is desperate, and Wells is the best one of them all and isn’t even able to participate AND to be continued!
If you can’t tell I pretty much just watch trash drama TV, but that’s the best kind right? What shows are you addicted to? What’s your guilty pleasure? Let me know in the comments below!
Leave a Reply