Hi Friends! I’m Amanda and I blog over at Strawberry Chic. When Angela asked me to guest post while she is enjoying the newlywed life, I was so excited to help her out and meet all of you!
As a newlywed myself, I’ve started adding pieces into our first home and you better believe one of them was a bar cart. I’ve had so much fun styling it, I thought what’s more fitting than sharing a fun Pineapple Mule recipe? This will be so refreshing once it warms up, and is super simple to make!
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 2 Oz Vodka
- 3 Oz DOLE Pineapple Juice
- 6 Oz Chilled Ginger Beer
- Half a lime (squeezed)
- Fresh + bruised mint leaves for garnish
- Pour chilled vodka and pineapple juice over ice.
- Top it off with ginger beer.
- Squeeze in half a lime to taste and garnish with bruised mint leaves. You can simply clap your hands together with the mint inside if you don’t have a muddler!
- Of course, top it off with some freshly sliced pineapple.
Leave a Reply