Similar to Easter, Mother’s Day looks a little different this year, but we should still shower our moms with love and gifts this year. I’ve pulled together a quarantine approved Mother’s Day 2020 Gift Guide this year. From a coloring book to a cozy blanket and even a hammock, these are all things that can help your mom enjoy quarantine a little more.
Mother’s Day Gift Guide 2020
Mother’s Day Gift Guide Details
1. Hammock: A hammock is the PERFECT gift for right now. Enjoy some outdoors in style with a new hammock to relax in.
2. Monogram Coaster: Give her a new set of coasters so she has some where to set our wine down.
3. Blanket: I’m obsessed with my Barefoot Dreams blanket and it would make the perfect gift, but if the price point is too high this is a great alternative.
Two-color Barefoot Dreams options now 60% off here.
4. Tory Burch Apple Watch Strap: With all the walks happening get her a new watch strap to track her steps in style.
5. Wine Tumbler: Another addition to make her walks a little more pleasurable.
6. Phone Case: You can’t go wrong with a new phone case as a gift. She’ll think of you every time she reaches for her phone.
7. Beaded Bracelet: I think this is such a sweet meaningful gift. You could also totally DIY this for something extra special.
8. Best Mom Ever Apron: For the mom who loves to cook, she’ll love this!
9. Tea Towel: Moms, just love tea towels and this would pair perfectly with the apron.
10. Bath Pillow: Pair this with some bath bombs and your mom will be thrilled to have an at-home spa night.
11. InstantPot: This is the perfect gift for the mom who needs a break from complicated dinners. Help make dinners a lit easier with this gift.
12. Heart Knot Necklace: This will be a gift she’ll treasure forever. This is such a thoughtful but pretty gift.
13. Moisturizer: This is something I hate splurging on, so treat her with this anti-aging eye cream and maybe a Sephora gift card.
14. Perfume: You really can’t go wrong with perfume as a gift and this is one of my faves.
15. World’s Greatest Mom Mug: The mug says it all! Pair this with her favorite coffee beans and you are good to go!
16. Jade Roller Set: For the mom who is skincare obsessed treat her with a jade roller and gua sha.
17. Self Tanner Set: Tanning in the sun is so not cool anymore! Help her have a nice healthy glow in style with this Lilly Pulitzer X St. Tropez Set.
18. Coloring Book: Keep her busy at home with this intricate floral coloring book
19. Encouragement Book: Give her some encouragement from mom’s like her with this Christian gift book
20. Sunglasses: Give her walking style an upgrade with some new shades.
Leave a Reply