It’s a new day, a new week and a new year! What better time to hit the restart button? And what better way to get your life and goals organized than with a new planner! I was shopping at TJ MAXX the other day and came across so many cute designer planners, so my natural instinct was to buy them all…now what do I do? Of course, give them to you!
Each day this week, I will be giving away a new planner to help you be prepared in 2018.
Here’s how to enter…
- Enter your email address below or in the pop-up box
- That’s it!
Each day I will be posting a new planner at the bottom of that day’s post. If throughout the week you see a planner that you REALLY want then you can comment on the corresponding post for an extra entry.
All winners will be announced next week!
Kate Spade 2018 Planner and Small Floral Ban.do Planner
Since we are talking planners and 2018, I thought I would share my 3 goals for 2018. (I like to keep it short or I’ll forget come March). I also HATE resolutions, goals are more attainable and realistic than resolutions in my opinion.
- Blog Goal: Serve you! My blog is for you, so in 2018 I want to create more content that you want.
- Personal Goal: Keep a close connection to my close friends both near and far. Since moving this has been pretty difficult to stay intentional in my friendships.
- Relationship Goal: Strive to speak Jared’s love language and show my love to him more every day.
- Misc Goal: Be the best puppy parent I can be to Beauregard.