Click To Shop:
Stocking Stuffers For Him Details
1. Socks: You can’t go wrong and he can never have enough.
2. Craft Cocktail Set: Perfect for Christmas morning cocktails.
3. Masks: Similar to socks, you can never have enough, especially in 2020.
4. Working Hands: Great lotion for guys you have rough hands, seriously it works wonders!
5. Power Stays: These are great if your guy wears buttons downs daily. These help keep the collar in place all day long.
6. Turbo Body Bar: Great body scrub bar for men.
7. Quick Wipes: Keep his go-to shoes in pristine condition with these dual-textured cleaning wipes featuring one smooth side to wipe away dirt and raised dots on the reverse to clean extra-tough areas.
8. Marvis Toothpaste: Known for its innovative aromas and flavors, this iconic brand has been a favorite in Italy for generations. Leaving this tube on your counter is a surprisingly chic statement, thanks to the handsome packaging. I got this for Jared last year and he loved it!
9. Toothbrush: Jared loves quirky things like this and this toothbrush is a little more unique than the ones at the drugstore. Celebrated as the oldest apothecary in America, C.O. Bigelow has supplied a unique assortment of remedies and beauty products since 1838.
10. Cold Shower Wipes: They’re like makeup wipes for men, but don’t tell him that!
11. Sneaker Balls: Shoe deodorizer balls for removing foot odors and other odor-causing bacteria from shoes, gym bags, and lockers – great for the guy with stinky feet.
12. Chapstick: Keep his lips soft.
13. Razor: You can’t go wrong with a new razor.
14. Poo-Pourri: Self-explanatory.
15. Tweezers: Jared was always stealing mine so I got him his own last year.
16. Webcam Cover Slide: Great for the business guy to keep his security safe.
17. Cord Organizer Earbud Holder: Perfect if he has wire headphones and needs to keep them neat.
18. Beard Comb: Great for the guy obsessed with his beard.
19. Shoe Cleaning Kit: Jason Markk’s gentle, foaming Premium Shoe Cleaner effectively removes dirt and stains from your favorite footwear, conditioning it to look good as new.
20. Non-Touch Tool: Keep him safe from germs with this handy tool.
21. Gift Cards: Gift cards are great stocking stuffers and it’s the gift that keeps on giving.
22. Candy: Most of the time our stockings are always filled our favorite candy and gift cards.