Click to Shop:
Stocking Stuffers For Her Details
1. Puffy Eye Attack Turbo-Boost Hydragel: I actually can’t take credit for this product at all, because Jared got it for me in my stocking last year. I think it’s a duper for the Tula undereye balm and is great for tired or puffy under eyes.
2. Rose Quartz Roller: Also good for puffy eyes but also really good for blood flow on the face. I like to use this when I have a sheet mask to really get the serum into my face.
3. Hand Sanitizer: This is my FAVORITE hand sanitizer and I wouldn’t be caught without it. Unlike the cheap Vodka smelling ones you often find, this one smells lovely and doesn’t dry out your hands.
4. Alligator Claw Clips: I love these for when I am getting ready and need to pull my hair out of my face or when I am curling my hair.
5. Screen Protectors: You can never have enough screen protectors and these are such a good stocking stuffer!
6. Makeup Removing Cloths: First off makeup removing wipes are TERRIBLE for your skin and for the environment. I swear by these and have been using them for years. They take your makeup off (yes, even mascara) without any product and you can reuse them by tossing them in the wash.
7. Razor + Cartridges: I HATE buying razor cartridges because they are so dang expensive so Jared always puts these in my stocking! It’s a great idea!
8. Hair Scalp Massager/Shampoo Brush: This $3 tool will change her hair game. It’s perfect for getting out build-up or dry shampoo and it feels really good!
9. Car Visor Mirror: Perfect for the girl always on the go and in her car.
10. Phone Ring Light: Perfect for the girl who loves selfies or is an influencer.
11. Reusable Straws: Jared also put these in my stocking last year and it’s a great idea because I use them all the time!
12. Claw Clips: These are all the rage right now and I love to use them for work or just when I don’t want to do my hair. I also have a lot of really thick hair and these hold it all!
13. Nail Polish Topper: Throw this in her stocking with some polish and boom!
14. USB Lighter: I got this last year from my Mother-In-Law I believe and it’s super cool and very convenient because you just charge it up and you’re ready to go!
15. Mini Tripod: This plugs into your phone charger port and is super handy to have if you need a group pic or something!
16. Self-Tanner Strap: If she self tans a lot, this is a no-brainer! She’ll never ask for help doing her back again!