Click To Shop:
My Wish List Details:
1. Cricuit Explore Air 2 Bundle: I’ve been thinking about getting a Cricut for a while now and I think this is at the top of my list this year. I feel like I could do so much with it.
2. Cricut EasyPress: This would be perfect to pair with the Cricut so I could dabble to t-shirt making and heat press.
3. RevitaLash: I tried this years ago and loved it. It’s a great serum for growing your lashes, I’d love to start this again.
4. Electric Wine Opener: I still struggle with opening wine, so this would be so helpful!
5. Boots: I think these are the cutest winter boots and would love to have a pair this winter.
6. Cheese Slicer: For as many charcuterie boards as I make this feels like a no-brainer gift.
7. Light Therapy Lamp: Seasonal depression is real and this mimics sunlight. This would be perfect to sit on my desk.
8. Electric Lighter: These are all over TikTok and I need to get my hands on one.
9. Sunglasses Organizer: I am terrible at throwing my sunglasses everywhere, so this would help me take better care of them.
10. Nail Polish Grip: I paint my nails 1-2 times per week and would love to see if this makes a difference when holding to bottle.
11. Instant Pot Cookbook: Jared got me an Instant Pot for my birthday and Ia m terrified to use it so maybe this would help me.
12. Silk Pillow Cases: I’ve really been upping my skincare game and I need some silk pillowcases to help me along my skincare journey.
13. Glass Tupperware: Our current Tupperware drives me nuts so I think I need these for leftovers.
14. Mesh Pouches: Would be the perfect first Cricut project.
15. Wine Glasses: We only have stemless wine glasses and I would really like some with stems and I love the shape of them.