Click To Shop:
My Wish List Details:
1. Weighted Blanket: This is at the top of my wish list! I really want a weighted blanket…maybe not this color because of Beau’s hair.
2. Cashmere Turtleneck: I got this in my Trunk Club box and have been thinking about it ever since. I love this red color for a pop in the winter.
3. Slip Hair Ties: I wear my hair up in a high pony every night I want to try these because they seem to be more gentle on hair.
4. Benefit Blush Palette: My current Benefit blush palette is on its last leg, so I am desperate need of a new one but I hate paying that price tag.
5. Abercrombie Pullover: I love pullovers but I never buy them for myself because I just wear them on the weekends.
6. Pajamas: I LIVE in pajama sets in the winter so it’s time for a restock.
7. Plaid Scarf: I wear a lot of these shades and this would be the perfect addition to my closet.
8. Mini Photo Printer: I just think it would be so funt to print out photos from my phone and add them to my planner.
9. quip Toothbrush: I think this has been on my list since last Christmas and I just haven’t splurged.
10. Mini Fridge: OK, here me out. I love my almond milk creamer for my coffee and this would be so convenient to put on my desk at work or I could make it a beauty fridge.
11. Bow Coat: I own a coat similar to this in a different color but I need a good basic black coat and the bow detail is to die for.
12. Monogram Travel Jewelry Case: I have been traveling quite a bit and I haven’t found a good way to store jewelry. I actually broke one of my favorite pairs of earrings earlier this year because of bad packing.
13. Eyeshadow Brush Set: I recently got a new eyeshadow palette that I am obsessed with and need an upgrade on brushes.
14. Saturday Sweater: I just think this is so cute but would never buy it for myself.
15. Acrylic Tray: Simple but it would be great to throw jewelry in for more organization.
16. All Glammed Up Set: There are a lot of goodies in this kit I would love to try.