Click To Shop:
1. Soap and Glory Set: I love Soap and Glory products, especially their Hand Food. This would be a great gift to keep their skin hydrated during the colder months.
2. Mind Your Business Book: This is perfect for the entrepreneurial friend.
3. Initial Necklace: I have this and love it. It’s such a modern twist on a classic monogram necklace.
4. Book Jewelry Storage: These are so unique and would be a perfect gift for any book club friends.
5. For The Girls: This game is wild but super fun for a girl’s night.
6. Monogram Cards: Perfect for the friend who loves traditional card games.
7. Candles: Candles are a classic gift, you can’t go wrong with.
8. Essie Nail Polish: Essie is my favorite nail polish and I love these little sampler holiday sets.
9. Hair Care Trial Set: These trial sets are my go-to gift and this hair one has some great products.
10. Bead Kit: This DIY bracelet kit is perfect for friendship bracelets and would be a great activity to do together.
11. Vera Bradley Mug: I have this mug and out of all the mugs I have this one is by far my favorite.
12. Hot Tools Cover: Perfect for the friend always traveling (or was always traveling).
13. Glass Water Bottle: I love this initial glass water bottle, I haven’t seen anything like it before and I love how chic it is.
14. Box of Cards: I love snail mail and my girlfriends and I are always sending letters back and forth so this would be a great gift.
15. Mask Holder: Every girl in 2020 needs this, it’s great for storing your masks in your purse.
16. Slippers: These cozy plaid slippers are perfect for winter.
17. Tic Tac Toe Game: This game is so fun and such a unique gift that you two can play together.