Click To Shop:
1. 34oz Pour Over Coffee Maker: Help take is coffee to the next level.
2. Electric Water Kettle: This would be great for the bachelor brother, easy way to make coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and more.
3. Quip Toothbrush: These affordable electric toothbrushes make great gifts and look so sleek in the bathroom.
4. Joggers: These are great for lounging and a great price point.
5. Electric Coffee Grinder: Pair this with some local coffee beans and a mug this would be the perfect gift set for a brother or brother in law.
6. Airpods Case: If he has AirPods, this personalized AirPods case would be a thoughtful gift.
7. Harry’s Shave Set: This shave set will leave him smooth and ready to go.
8. Fleece-Lined Pullover: This fleece-lined pullover is great for the winter and looks like a shirt but will keep him extra cozy.
9. Wallet: This wallet is great because it easily displays all your cards but is still sleek. We got one of these for my dad and he loves it.
10. Sunglasses: Step up his sunglasses game with some new shades.
11. Puzzle: This Rock Puzzle is perfect for the outdoorsman currently stuck inside.
12. Tech Case: Help keep him organized with all of his tech items in one place.
13. Jacket: Pair this with the joggers for an effortless running errands outfit.
14. Hat: Guys can never have too many hats and he will get a lot of wear out of this basic one.
15. Whiskey Stones: Pair this with a bottle of whiskey and you are good to go!
16. Cologne Sampler: I love gifts like these because it’s fun to try new things.
17. Vinyl Record: Gift him a record if he has a record player and let him enjoy a blast from the past or a new album.