Click To Shop:
My brother is a single guy in his mid-thirties so I definitely had him in mind when picking out these gifts, but I think there’s definitely something for everyone’s brother on this list!
1. Hammock: Great for the outdoorsy brother!
2. Leather Bracelet: If you are trying to help step up his fashion game this could be a great gift.
3. Airtag: I have heard great things about the new Airtags and they’re surprisingly affordable. You’ll be the best sister around with this gift.
4. Electric Toothbrush: A classic gift that you can’t go wrong with.
4. Beer Making Kit: This DIY kit is perfect for the craft beer enthusiast.
5. Vinyl Popsocket: My brother is obsessed with vinyls so I immediately thought of him when I saw this.
6. Truff Hot Sauce: I’ve also heard good things about this hot sauce. If he likes spicy food this is a great thoughtful gift.
7. Bluetooth Headphones: I actually own these and love to use them while laying in bed.
8. Portable Cooler: Great for the park, beach, pool, etc.
7. Instant Cocktail Cubes: Pair this with his favorite liquor and you’re all set!
7. Wine Totes: If you have multiple brothers you could get these and put their favorite bottle of wine inside.
8. Vinyl Covers Book: Like I said my brother is obsessed with vinyls so this feels right up his alley.
9. Robe: A little self-care moment.
10. Car Cleaning Kit: For the car loving brother
11. The Ultimate Sock Set: If he loves comics this is a fun gift!