Click To Shop:
Gifts For Sisters Details
1. Makeup Brushes: If she’s just getting into makeup or a millennial stuck in the same makeup routine for 10 years, new brushes are a great gift.
2. Instamax Polaroid: I gave this to my sister a few years ago and she loves it. I actually bought one for myself too and use it all the time. Great for capturing physical memories.
3. Monogram Necklace: This great necklace would be great for layering.
4. Vinyl Record: Gifting her a throwback record like this one could bring back so many fun memories.
5. 100 Days of Believing Bigger: This devotional will help her lean into the truths about who she is, why she matters, and what she is here to do.
6. THE COMFY: This is something my sister would totally love.
7. ELF Makeup Advent Calendar: I love these because it’s a great way to try new products.
8. Vera Bradley Blanket: I love Vera Bradley blankets because they are so soft. I love this gorgeous print.
9. Clutch: This is a closet staple and if she doesn’t have one this would be the perfect gift.
10. Revlon One-Step Hair Dryer And Volumizer Hot Air Brush: This might be the gift of 2020, everyone raves about it if your sister hates doing her hair this might be perfect for her.
11. LifePlanner: If she’s a teacher or a type-A personality a new 2021 to start the year of fresh will make her so happy.
12. Erin Condren Pens: The dual-tip marker pens are my favorite for my planner but also my work life. Pair it with the planner or gif ton their own.
13. Blush Set: These mini blushes make the perfect gift to try out some new blush shades.
14. Vera Bradley Crossbody: This is perfect for the sister on the move.
15. Live Streaming Kit: A great for the influencer or TikTok in the making!
16. Flat Iron: Most girls have had the same flat iron for years, so it may be time to upgrade hers.
17. Ulta Beauty Surprises: Another fun way to explore and test new beauty products.