Click To Shop:
Gifts For Sisters Details
1. Cheetah Pullover: I love Abercrombie pullovers and although pricey she will love this! You can typically get them when they are having a sale too.
2. Flat Iron: Most girls have had the same flat iron for years, so it may be time to upgrade hers.
3. Vera Bradley Blanket: I love Vera Bradley blankets because they are so soft. I love this new fun winter print.
4. Lip Set: This is a great affordable gift set if you are on a budget.
5. Pearl Scarf: Great for winter and comes in several different color options.
6. Pearl Hat: Pair this with the scarf or gift it on it’s own. Either way she will love it.
7. Instamax Polaroid: I gave this to my sister a few years ago and she loves it. I actually bought one for myself not long ago and use it all the time. Great for capturing physical memories.
8. Hushpuppies Boots: My sister isn’t the girly girl type so she would love boots like this where they are fashionable but not overly feminine and go with everything.
9. Vera Bradley Travel Set: I own this set and love it because I break it up and throw some bags in my purse for organization and some in my travel bag.
10. Mascara Set: If she’s into makeup she will love trying out new mascaras.
11. Erin Condren LifePlanner: Help her get organized for the new year with a new planner. It’s also completely customizable.
12. Gel Nail LED Light: Perfect for the budget-friendly sister who does at-home manicures.
13. Scrunchie Set: For all those VSCO girl sisters out there…