Click to Shop:
Gifts For Him Under $50 Details:
1. Pullover Sweater: Spruce up his winter wardrobe with this pullover. Great for date night or church.
2. Hammock: Great for the outdoorsman who wants to enjoy some fresh air.
3. Airpods Case: If we already has Airpods he’ll love a new case.
4. Sweater: A guy can never have too many sweaters.
6. Gloves: I feel like gloves are a great gift every year because he’s bound to lose one or mess it up, plus these are tech-friendly.
7. Wach Case: Jared loves watches but his watches are definitely out of our price range for gifts, so this is perfect for the watch lover when you’re on a budget.
8. Bracelets: Jared wear bracelets on occasion and a lot of his customer and co-workers do too, these would be great if your guy wants to step outside his fashion comfort zone.
9. Watch: If you are in a new relationship and want to impress him this watch his from the sister brand of Fossil and is a great price.
10. DIY Hot Sauce Kit: This would be so fun to do together or if he loves spicy foods he’ll enjoy this DIY.
11. Boots: These boots are a great price and will last him all winter.
12. Skinny Can Cooler: Jared won’t admit it but he LOVES drinking my Truly’s, he even told me the purple skinny cooler is yours and the pink one is mine, so this is definitely on my list to get him his own.
13. Scarf: A nice scarf is a great gift that will last for many years to come especially a timeless one like this plaid one.
14. Tumbler: This whiskey tumbler is great if your guy loves cigars. Pairs this glass with a bottle of whiskey or bourbon and some cigars and you’ll be set.
15. Pocket Knife: Pocketknives is something I feel like a lot of guys carry, so whether you want to replace his current one with a new one or gift him his first once this is a great option.
16. Toolset: Jared loves building things and if your man does too he’ll love a new toolset.
17. Golf Balls: Who knew golf balls were so dang expensive. He’s bound to love some new golf balls if he’s an avid golfer.
18. Slippers: Keep his feet warm this winter.
19. Watch Book: This is another great idea if your man is a watch lover.
20. Hanging Toiletry Organizer: Great if you guys love to travel together or he travels for work.
21. Shave Set: Jared loves this brand and if you like him clean-shaven this is a great gift idea.
22. Electric Trimmer: Another great grooming gift idea.
23. Joggers: He’s probably been wearing the same pair of comfy pants since March so it’s time to upgrade.
24. Sneaker: This is like a dress sneaker, if your man likes to be casual and you want him to dress nice this is a great option!
25. Legos: My dad always said growing up every man needs a toy for Christmas. You can’t go wrong with Legos.