Click to Shop:
This gift guide is perfect if you are in a new relationship or on a budget or maybe need something small to go with a bigger gift!
Gifts For Him Under $50 Details:
1. Scarf: Keep him warm and stylish with this gift. Comes in multiple colors too!
2. Bento Lunch Box: Great for the guy who goes into the office and eats at his desk!
3. Spice Blends: Jared loves to cook and loves to try new spices so this would be a great gift!
4. Pocket Knife: Every guy needs a good pocket knife!
5. Wood Valet Tray: Keep him organized and stylish on his side of the bedroom!
6. Monogram Flask: I love this gift idea if you are in a new-ish relationship.
7. Weekender: I am shocked by affordable this is! It would be great if you travel together a lot!
8. Golf Swing Recorder: Help get his golf swing in shape with this recorder.
9. Franklin BBQ Cookbook: If he loves to smoke meat then I’m sure he’s heard of Franklin BBQ. This will take his smoking game to the next level!
10. Hims Skincare: Jared actually uses this line and loves it!
11. Sweater: Keep him stylish in the colder months with some new sweaters.
12. Flannel: This would pair well with a sweater or on it’s own.
13. Sneakers: If he doesn’t have classic white sneakers this would be a great gift!
14. Belt: He’s probably due for a new belt.
15. Tie: If he loves to dress up then he’ll love a new tie!
15. Can Cooler/Coffee Cup: We LOVE Brumate and this convertible can cooler/coffee cup is the perfect gift!
16. Wireless Game Controller: For the gamer!
17. Neck Heating Pad: Jared steals this from me all the time, so I think this may have to go under the tree for him to have his own!