Click To Shop:
Gifts For Him Over $50 Details:
1. Yeti Cooler: This is perfect for not only the camper/hunter/outdoorsman but for the everyday guy. It’s great for parties, tailgating, traveling. We recently filled ours with goodies for a weekend away at an Airbnb and after 6 hours in the car everything was still cold.
2. Personalized Poker Set: I know a lot of guys have poker groups so he’ll be the talk of the group with this personalized poker set.
3. Outdoor Voices Jogger Set: Jared has this set and wears it daily. It’s seriously the softest thing ever. It’s expensive but Jared pretty much lives in it.
5. Compatible Games: If you can get your hands on a next-generation console then you have to get some games to with it. Even if he has an old system grabbing a new game like PGA 2K or NBA 2K will be right up his alley.
6. Nike Killshot: This is a classic sneaker that looks good dressed up for date night or down for hanging out.
7. Monogram Belt Buckle: I got a similar belt buckle for Jared year’s ago as a gift and he still wears it weekly. Great for the fashion-conscious man who has it all.
8. Pullover: This is a perfect gift for the casual guy who likes to be comfortable.
9. Duffel Bag: I feel like so many guys don’t splurge on nice travel items, this is a great time to give him a gift he’ll use forever.
10. Dock Wireless Charger: Definitely a splurge but I feel like this is a great gift option. Jared got one from my parents last year and uses it every night.
11. Tie, Sock, Pocket Square Set: This all in one monogram set is the perfect gift for the stylish suit-wearing man in your life.
12. Watch: You can’t go wrong with a nice watch.
13. Bar Tool Set: This is perfect for the man who loves making cocktails. Pair this with his favorite liquor and this is a perfect gift.
14. Duck Boots: If your guy doesn’t have these yet, now is the year to gift them to him.
15. Monogram Decanter and Tumblers: I gave Jared a decanter and tumblers for our wedding and he love them. It’s great heirloom piece as well.
16. Slippers: A classic gift that can’t go wrong.
17. Airpods: Jared and I both love our AirPods, definitely a sure-fire winner of a gift.
18. Record Player: This is such a fun gift because in the future you can visit record stores together and find records that mean something to y’all.
19. Sweater: A no brainer gift.