Click To Shop:
Gifts For Him Over $50 Details:
1. Playstation: Last year Jared mentioned repeatedly how bad he wanted a Playstation it was definitely over our budget but I was able to scrounge up some extra and splurged on this. Seeing his face was pure joy and he loves it and plays it all the time, which is great for when I’m blogging!
3. Leather Flask Set: A nice flask is a great gift for guys, perfect for parties, tailgates, etc.
4. Yeti Cooler: When Jared got a Yeti I was like I don’t get the hype it’s an expensive cooler, but we use it all the time especially for day trips to Trader Joes but also great for hunting.
5. Filson Garment Bag: Jared swears by the Filson brand. The quality is unbeatable and it’s the ultimate masculine luggage.
6. Record Player: I got Jared a record player a few years ago and we use it weekly. We also love going to thrift stores or record shops and hunting for vintage albums.
7. Monogram Decanter: I gave Jared a monogrammed decanter on our wedding day but this would also make a great Christmas gift.
8. Duffel Bag: This is a perfect gift for the guy on the go and an affordable option at just under $100.
9. Monogram Golf Ball Set: I showed Jared this gift guide and I said, “you basically have everything on this” and he said, “wait I don’t have those golf balls, those are cool!” I guess I know what I’m getting him!
10. Shave Set: Guys who are into grooming will love this old fashioned shave set, plus it will look great on his bathroom counter.
11. Fleece-Lined Henley Shirt: This shirt is so cool because it looks like a shirt but is fleece-lined like a sweatshirt. Great to keep him stylish and warm.
12. House Slippers: In the winter a good pair of house slippers are needed. These are the perfect ones to last him for years to come.
13. Nike Killshot Sneakers: Jared also has these. He actually owns two pairs and my parents got him the green ones for his birthday and he loves them. It’s a great casual shoe that can be dressed up or down.
14. Wireless Phone Charger: This was also something that Jared said oooh a wireless phone charger I want one of those. So there you go, this is already guy approved!
15. Barbour Jacket: This is turning into a here’s everything Jared owns but at least you know it’s approved by him. He also owns a Barbour Jacket and loves it! Definitely a splurge but worth it!
16. Patagonia Pullover: Here is a more affordable option if you want to give an item of clothing for the winter.
17. Monogram Fleece Robe: We LOVE robes at the Darnell household so I promise he will love this!