Click To Shop:
Jared and I always stick to a budget of about $250 for Christmas (including stockings) and I grew up getting a few smaller gifts rather than one big gift, because it’s just more fun to open. Here are some smaller gift ideas if you do the same or if you have a smaller budget.
1. Custom Portrait: These custom portraits are so fun and would be a great gift to hang in your house or keep digitally.
2. Monogram Ring: I wear this ring every day and love it! It’s amazing quality for the price and is tarnish-proof!
3. Airpods Case: If they already have Airpods or are getting them from someone else this Christmas this is the perfect accessory!
4. Mini Waffle Maker: These are all the rage on TikTok and you can get so creative with what you make in them!
5. Fuzzy Socks: I LOVE fuzzy socks, these are a little pricier but worth it because they’re Barefoot Dreams.
6. Paraffin Hand & Foot Bath: Perfect for the stay-at-home girly for self-care and at-home mani/pedi.
7. Neck Heating Pad: Let me just tell you I got this for my birthday and my new favorite thing is to come home from work pour a glass of wine, watch Real Housewives and put this on. It’s literally the best for anyone who is stressed or holds tension in their neck.
8. Headband: These Rifle Paper Co headbands are so cute and something she might not buy for herself!
9. Candle: This initial candle is a perfect gift, you really can’t go wrong with candles.
10. Chanel Cotton Pads: Ok, this gift will have her thinking you are spoiling her. Opening something from Chanel would be the perfect lux on a budget gift. Maybe warn her before she opens it, so she isn’t disappointed lol!
11. Wine Glasses: These were on my list forever and I received them last year for Christmas and they make me feel so fancy when I drink out of them!
12. Bracelet: This $12 tennis bracelet is literally the perfect gift because it’s amazing quality but SO affordable! I have it and wear it every day. It’s also great if your girl has small wrists!
13. Silk Scarf: My obsession with silk scarves is real and these are the best! They can be worn so many different ways and really amplify a simple outfit.
14. Weights: These weights are also everywhere! They’re perfect for daily walks!
15. Gel Nail Set: This set is perfect for the girl who wants to start doing their nails at home. I have this set and it’s so easy to use.
16. Board Book: Perfect for the charcuterie lover!
17. Mug: This is perfect for the 9-5 girl always running out the door and needs her coffee on the go.
18. Target Monopoly: the ideal gift for the Target obsessed girl!
19. Nail Polish: Can’t go wrong with a high-quality nail polish set!
20. House Shoes: A classic gift but if your girl works from home, she’s probably due for an upgrade on house shoes.
21. Headband: I know $50 for a headband is crazy but this is the best quality headband I have ever seen. I can wear mine for 8 straight hours with no headache! This one is pricier than the one above but it’s a great neutral and can worn with almost everything!
22. Puffer Coat: I gifted both my mom and sister this coat last year and own one myself. It’s packable and very warm, plus comes in a bunch of color options.
23. Blanket: This blanket is the CLOSEST dupe to Barefoot Dreams, I have ever found!
24. Pajamas: I love pajamas as gifts because I hate buying them but love the feeling of good quality matching pjs.
25. Portable Charger: This is great for the girl whose phone is always dying. It’s small, portable and easy to throw in a purse.