Click To Shop:
1. Puffer Coat: This Amazon puffer coat is amazing! I wore it when I went to Chicago last winter and loved it. It’s also packable so it’s great for travel. I am planning on getting both my mom and sister one!
2. Gold Bracelets: These little bracelets are so popular right now and make the perfect gift.
3. Curling Iron: This is the curling iron I swear by and it’s affordable.
4. Slippers: I think slippers make the perfect gift especially since we’re all staying home so much.
5. Target Beauty Set: I love drugstore beauty items and this is a great gift for someone to try something new.
6. Purse Organizer: This is great if she loves totes and can never find anything in them.
7. Ice Massager: Treat her with a massager to help with relaxation.
8. Huggies: I own these and wear them daily, I’ve even slept in the accidentally a few times. They are so comfortable to wear and great for people with sensitive ears.
9. Swell Water Bottle: I have several and love them. Great for keeping water cold all day long.
10. Light Up Mirror: I got this for my birthday and love it. I even brought it with me for a wedding in Dallas so I wouldn’t have to be fighting for mirror space with good lighting.
11. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer: I have yet to try this but everyone swears by it.
12. Sherpa Jacket: You can’t go wrong with a nice new winter coat to keep her warm.
13. Portable Phone Charger: Jared got me one last year and it’s a lifesaver because my phone is always dying.
14. Sleep Mist: The perfect way to relax and great for someone who has trouble falling asleep.
15. Chanel Cotton: This is SO random but if you purchase these from the Chanel website it comes with the full Chanel unboxing experience. Maybe preface with “it’s not what you think it is” so she doesn’t get her hopes up!
16. Waffle Iron: These mini waffle irons are all over the place. Great for a single gal who just wants one waffle without the mess.
17. Sneakers: I am a firm believer that shoes make the best gifts.
18. Travel Set: This chic travel set will have her planning her next trip post COVID.