Click To Shop:
Gifts For Her Over $50 Details:
1. Pajamas: a nice set of pajamas if a gift that she’ll love night after night. There’s just something about putting on a nice pair of pajamas after a hot shower.
2. Nameplate Necklace: I recently got this necklace and have been wearing it daily! Dare I say the monogram necklace is out and the nameplate necklace is in!
3. Crossbody: For the girl who is on the go a small crossbody bag personalized will be her favorite new purse!
4. Supersoft Turtleneck: I own 5+ of these sweaters and they are my absolute fave! These are kind of a splurge so it’s a great gift. These frequently go on sale, so keep an eye out!
5. LED Travel Mirror: Whether this is for her bathroom or for travel this mirror is a great gift. I have one similar and I’ve even brought it to weddings I’m in to use while I am getting ready as a bridesmaid.
6. Budha Bracelets: These bracelets are STUPID expensive but all the more reason why they make a great gift. They are waterproof and so easy to wear because they don’t make noise.
7. Jewelry Box: A nice jewelry box is something every girl should own and if she doesn’t consider this your sign.
9. Loafers: For the 9-5 girl these shoes would be the perfect gift because she can wear them daily and also look chic.
11. Curling Iron: The one-stop curling iron with a wand, clamp, and waver. You’ll never need another hair hot tool.
12. Packing Cubes: Perfect for the travel girly in your life. I recently packed for a five-day trip in only a carry-on because of packing cubes!
13. Hardside Suitcase: I feel like this is how you know if you’re an adult or not by if you have a nice suitcase. Now that the world is *somewhat* getting back to normal this is a great gift idea!
14. Personalized Denim Jacket: I actually own two of these and ALWAYS get comments on them. It’s so unique and different and really a thoughtful gift, plus you’re supporting a small business.
15. Weekender: Although I love my hard-side suitcase, you also need something smaller. These are TSA-approved as a personal item and make great smaller travel bags. (Use code PINEAPPLE for 10% off)
16. Illustrating Bible: This stunning Bible with huge margins is great for the Bible journaler or avid notetaker.
17. Camel Coat: This is such a good classic closet staple, I’ve had mine for years and reach for it constantly. This also goes on sale frequently, so keep an eye out for a good deal!