Click To Shop:
Gifts For Her Over $50 Details:
1. City Coat: Jared actually gave me this coat last year for Christmas and I have gotten so much use out of it. It typically goes on sale, so you can get a good deal on it and it comes in many different colors. Runs true to size.
2. Slippers: I received these slippers as a gift years a go and they are still going strong. They are such a practical gift but definitely one of my faves.
3. Perfume: Perfume is always a good gift, I listed a few of my faves below pending your price range.
4. Wool Hat: Wool hats are definitely a trend so this is a great gift for the fashionable girl in your life.
5. Weekender Bag: I have this bag it’s a lifesaver for travel. My favorite part is the strap on the back that lets you slip it over your rolling suitcase handles. Also TSA friendly.
6. Prepster Emergency Kit: This is perfect for the girl who has everything! One of Oprah’s Faves too!
7. Kendra Scott Earrings: Kendra Scott makes great gifts, below are three pieces that I have that I wear all the time.
8. Earring Stand: Perfect for the girl obsessed with statement earrings.
9. Kate Spade SmartWatch: I love my Kate Spade SmartWatch and this would be an awesome gift this year. I also found two options at Nordstrom Rack for a great price. Check out my full Kate Spade SmartWatch Review here and here.
10. Beauty Blender Set: A girl can never have enough Beauty Blenders but yet everyone hates buying them. She will absolutely love these!
11. Leather Gloves: I splurged on myself and bought these a few weeks ago. They are super high quality, very chic and perfect for the upcoming months.
12. DryBar Essentials Kit: I think DryBar is one of the best hair care brands on the market, so give her a little sampler of the best.
13. Kendra Scott Jewelry Box: This is definitely a splurge but it would look so good on her dresser, especially paired with the earring stand above.
14. Barrington St. Anne Tote: I swear by my Barrington Totes…I have five. They last forever and are great for everyday or travel, plus they are completely customizable. Check out my full review on Barrington here.
15. Monogram Jewelry Box: A more affordable option for a jewelry box but just as a chic and you can add her monogram.