Click To Shop:
1. Ember Temperature Control Ceramic Mug: I feel like dads and coffee go hand and hand and this would be the perfect gift to keep his coffee warm all day long.
2. Leather Charger Roll Up: My dad is a man of many gadgets and is always on the go so this would be the perfect thing to help him be a little more organized.
3. Tartan Pajamas: You can’t go wrong gifting a nice pair of pajamas.
4. Puzzle Gift Set: This would be perfect for the dad who has it all and likes a challenge.
5. Leather Can Cooler: Every man needs an upgraded koozie.
6. BBQ Tool Set: For the grill master!
7. Candy Bento Box: Bourbon flavored gummy bears?? What man wouldn’t like that!
8. BBQ Apron: Pair this with the grill set and you’ve got the ultimate grilling gift.
9. Wallet: Wallets are a go-to gift but I love the genuine leather personalized touch of this wallet.
10. Kindle: It’s almost 2020, so if your dad doesn’t have a kindle this is the year!
11. Bose Wireless Headphones: Let me just tell you not only have I gifted these to my dad, my father-in-law and Jared, I have a pair myself and LOVE them! My dad told me when I was in town that he had high standards for my gift after last year’s headphones.
12. Bicycle Tool Kit: I have a friend who’s dad collects bikes so when I saw this it made me think of him, plus it’s personalized.
13. Multi-Function Ratchet Wrench Power Drill Adapter: For the multi-function handyman dad, this is the gift for him!