Click To Shop:
1. Pajama Set: All dads love pajamas so you can’t go wrong with this gift.
2. Monogram Golf Balls: Perfect for the golf enthusiast dad and he’ll be the coolest of the group with his monogram golf balls.
3. Coffee Cup Warmer: Great for the dad that loves coffee or tea and works from home.
4. Jacket: This simple jacket will be on repeat once you gift it to him.
5. Robe: Pair this with the pajama set you are good to go!
6. Bose Wireless Headphones: Let me just tell you not only have I gifted these to my dad, my father-in-law and Jared! This is great if you’re dad isn’t into Airpods.
7. LED Blue Light Sanitizer: The perfect 2020 gift for the tech dad.
8. Glacier Puzzle: Puzzles are a great gift especially now while everyone is limited to going outside.
9. BBQ Apron: Pair this with grilling utensils and you’ve got the ultimate grilling gift.
10. Kindle: It’s almost 2020, so if your dad doesn’t have a kindle this is the year!
11. Puzzle Gift Set: This would be perfect for the dad who has it all and likes a challenge and wants a different kind of puzzle.
12. Leather Notebook: Write a sweet note inside and he’ll cherish it forever.
13. Alarm Clock: This cool digital alarm clock is sure to wow him.
14. Gloves: A nice pair of leather gloves are the perfect gift for dad to keep him warm.
15. Tile Mate: I’ve gifted this to my dad before because he’s notorious for losing his keys.
16. Slippers: A classic dad gift for sure.
17. Tie: These skinny knit ties are Jared’s favorite, so step your dad’s style with a new trendy tie.
18. Briefcase: Jared has this briefcase and its amazing quality. Definitely, an investment but he is sure to love it.
20. Multi-Function Ratchet Wrench Power Drill Adapter: For the multi-function handyman dad, this is the gift for him!