Click To Shop:
1. Frother: Perfect for the coworker who always has a coffee in their hand.
2. Personalized Mug: Grab a few of these and $5 Starbucks gifts are you are set!
3. Desk Essentials: Add something to their desk that makes them think of you!
4. Lotion: I was my hands so many times throughout the day so having a dedicated desk lotion is key!
5. Acrylic Side Panel: This is perfect if you have two screens. It’s great for holding your phone and adding reminders on sticky notes.
6. Cheeky Wine Glass: There’s a lot of fun ones out there, you could even make something similar if you have a Cricut.
7. Acrylic Memo Tablet: Perfect for to do lists and quick reminders!
8. Personalized Tumbler: Another great gift idea for multiple coworkers!
9. Pens: Gifts don’t have to be extravagant, something small like a few pens still shows you care and are grateful for them.
10. Phone Stand: It’s 2021 really everyone should have one of these at their desk.
11. Foot Rest: I got this for my birthday and it has made a world of a difference for sitting at my desk all day.
12. Mousepad: So many of my coworkers have old dingy mousepads, upgrade them with this gift idea! PS: This is the one I actually use every day.
13. Deskpad: My boss was thinking of getting a desk pad so if she doesn’t have one by Christmas I know what I’m getting her!
14. Softbound Focus Notebook: Great gender-neutral notebook with a personalization option and several different layout options.
15. Candle: Show your work bestie you love her with this fun candle!
16. Block Calendar: This is so chic and simple and will totally elevate their desk.