Click To Shop:
1. Acrylic Side Panel: This is perfect if you have two screens. It’s great for holding your phone and adding reminders on sticky notes.
2. Softbound Focus Notebook: Great gender neutral notebook with a personalization option and several different layout options.
3. Vault: This desk keeper is great for keeping really important documents safe and organized.
4. Lunchbox: For the one coworker who always brings their lunch (if you’re back in the office), elevate their lunch style with this lunchbox.
5. Desktop Computer Pad: The board is designed to sit perfectly between a keyboard and monitor and is angled for comfortable reading and writing with a dry erase surface.
6. Tackle Box: All the desk essentials in one place and in one beautiful pattern.
7. Mug Warmer: I have one of these on my desk and absolutely love it! Great affordable option to keep my coffee warm all day!
8. Nice Pen: I am a pen snob and I love this pen. I feel like there are everyday pens and then there are special pens.
9. Candle: This candle is perfect for your work bestie.
10. Frother: Great for the coffee enthusiast.
11. Padfolio: This is perfect for the person obsessed with paper and to-do lists.
12. Colorful Pens: Great for the avid notetaker.
13. Mug Set: Mugs always make the best gifts for coworkers.
14. Lotion: This would be a great gift if you have a female boss.
15. Leather Mousepad: A great gift idea if you have a male boss.
16. Phone/Tablet Keyboard: Great for any coworkers who type a lot on their phone.
17. Acrylic Stand: This two in one stand acts as a phone stand and dry erase to-do list.
18. Tea Stick: Pair this with a mug and this would be the cutest gift. Also great if you don’t know what type of tea they prefer.
19. Phone Stand: Great for the coworker addicted to checking their phone.
20. Hourglasses: Chic and functional office/desk decor.
21. Personalized Cups: These are great if you are gifting a lot of coworkers presents. Just buy the same thing and adjust the names.