Click To Shop:
When putting this list together, I had my parents in mind. They always ask us do we want gifts as a couple or individual gifts? Since Jared’s parents typically gift couples we like to opt for individual gifts. These would be great gift ideas for parents to give their married children or even brothers and sisters to give to their married siblings. I also included a few lower ticket items for neighbors, small group friends, or other couples in your life.
1. Bucket List Book: This would be the perfect gift for newly married couples, as it’s beautiful on the coffee table but would also be fun to get some ideas for date nights or upcoming travel.
2. Cookware: This is the cookware that Jared and I have and it’s amazing quality and also beautiful. It’s not cheap though, so if you are looking for a splurge gift this would be something they use every day!
3. Croquet Set: How fun would this be?! This would be a great gift idea for the couple who loves to spend time in their backyard entertaining.
4. Cocktail Glasses: A good set of cocktail glasses goes a long way. These would look beautiful sitting on a bar cart and are beautiful to drink out of.
5. Picnic Basket: Although the couple would get immediate use out of this, it would be perfect for Spring and Summer.
6. Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine: This has been on my ultimate wish list for a while now, but would make a great gift from parents to married kids. It’s like a Keurig for cocktails!
7. Coffee Bean Grinder: I actually gave this to Jared last year for Christmas, but would make a great couple gift for the coffee enthusiasts. Pair it with a bag of local beans it would be an amazing gift!
8. Handheld Steamer: It’s almost 2022 and no one should be ironing still! We actually have two because when one person traveled and takes the steamer it starts an argument.
9. Personalized Cutting Board: This board is perfect for charcuterie and would be a great gift paired with a Trader Joe’s or Aldi gift card and it makes great kitchen decor when not in use!
10. Portable Sound Machine: If mom or mother-in-law is reading this, you should get this for Jared and I. We have to have a sound machine when we travel and typically use an app but this would be perfect! Great for the couple that travels a lot!
11. Actually Curious Cards: Jared and I like to ask each other crazy questions to continue to get to know each other as well as keep the conversation going. These would be so fun to gift someone to spark conversations at dinner.
12. Multi-Purpose Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner: Let me tell you this thing is a GAME CHANGER! We love to use ours for carpet, rugs, our couch, it does it all! A great gift for someone with pets or children!
13. Monogram Soaps and Bath Towels: This gift would be perfect for a small group leader couple or someone you visit their house often.
14. Glass Containers: Jared and I upgraded our Tupperware to glass and it made a huge difference. It doesn’t stain, it’s easier to clean and it lasts a lot longer. This would be a great practical gift for any couple!
15. Rolling Cart: Perfect for apartment couples! It climbs stairs and would be a life saver when moving and carrying a lot of things like groceries.
16. Wine Glasses: Can’t go wrong with these chic wine glasses! Pair it with a bottle of wine and voila!
17. Silk Pillow Cases: This is another practical gift but something that is so luxurious. These one are really affordable too!
18. Katchy: This bug catcher is something you didn’t know you needed until you get it. We LOVE ours especially with it being so humid in Houston.
19. Vacuum: This vacuum is on Jared and I’s list because it’s like the ultimate vacuum because it’s lightweight and cleans hardwood floors at the same time!