Click To Shop:
1. Wine Fridge: If the couple has the space and loves wine then a great gift is a wine fridge. We bought one when we first moved into our house and we love it.
2. Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine: I first saw this cocktail machine at the Walmart Holiday Showcase last year and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. It’s like a Keurig for cocktails!
2. Flavored Salt Gift Set: Jared and I are salt snobs lol! This salt set would be perfect for the home chefs!
3. 4 in 1 Wine Stopper: Chill, aerate, pour your wine all at the same time! With this price, throw in a bottle of wine for the couple too.
4. Wine Rack: If the couple doesn’t have enough space for a wine fridge, a decorate wine rack would be a lovely gift.
5. Monogram Soaps and Bath Towels: This gift is perfect for the southern couple who has it all.
6. Handheld Steamer: It’s almost 2021 and no one should be ironing still! We actually have two because when one person traveled and took the steamer it started an argument.
7. Cornhole: This is definitely a more expensive gift but if the couple are entertainers this would be an amazing gift that will get so much use.
8. Weighted Blanket: I actually got a weighted blanket last year for Christmas and the both of us use it all the time, just make sure you get a size big enough for two people.
9. Mini Projector: This would be so fun in the backyard during the summer or even a movie night in bed or perfect under a fort.
10. Serving Board: This board is perfect for charcuterie and would be a great gift paired with a Trader Joe’s or Aldi gift card.
11. Pitcher: Jared and I love making lemonade, sweet tea or sangria so if the couple doesn’t already have a nice glass pitcher this would be a great gift idea.
12. Smores Maker: How fun would this be for a date night activity.
13. Picnic Basket: Although the couple would get immediate use out of this, it would be perfect for Spring and Summer.
14. Ring Doorbell: Great for the couple who gets packages delivered all the time!
15. Cooking Utensils: A new set of cooking utensils is always nice and these navy ones are gorgeous.
16. Wine Night Kit: Pair this with a few bottles of wine and it would make the perfect gift.
17. Amazon Echo: Definitely a no-brainer gift for the couple who doesn’t already have one!
18. Travel Monogram Checkers: This is a great travel gift and a fun way to pass the time.