Click To Shop:
1. Premium Cocktail and Margarita Machine: I first saw this cocktail machine at the Walmart Holiday Showcase and I’ve been thinking about it ever since. It’s like a Keurig for cocktails!
2. Flavored Salt Gift Set: Jared and I are salt snobs lol! This salt set would be perfect for the home chefs!
3. Amazon Echo: Definitely a no brainer gift for the couple who doesn’t already have one!
4. Ring Doorbell: Great for the couple who gets packages delivered all the time!
5. Knives: Although kind of a boring gift, very practical! Jared and I got knives our first Christmas together and they are definitely our most used Christmas present.
6. Barware Set: If you don’t want to splurge on the cocktail machine, a nice barware set is a great gift for any couple!
7. Electric Wine Bottle Opener: This is definitely on my list (hint hint mom)! Such a simple gift but would be used weekly and it’s under $20.
8. Mini Projector: This would be so fun in the backyard during the summer or even a movie night in bed.
9. Valet Tray: I love this monogram catchall tray. We have one and it’s a lifesaver for loose change, keys, etc. I love that this one is monogrammed too.
10. Air Fryer: We got an air fryer last Christmas and Jared uses it every morning for his hashbrowns.
11. Handheld Steamer: Because it’s almost 2020 and no one should be ironing still! We actually have two because when one person traveled and took the steamer it started an argument.
12. Bath Mats: I just think these are so adorable especially for a newlywed couple!
13. Wonder Lint: This sounds like a lame gift, but trust me your couple friends will love for you it! We shave everything with ours!
14. Coffee Maker: Jared and I are new-ish coffee drinkers and we are in desperate need of an upgrade, but you really can’t go wrong with a new coffee maker as a gift.
15. 4 in 1 Wine Stopper: Chill, aerate, pour your wine all at the same time! With this price, throw in a bottle of wine for the couple too.
16. Seafood Set: Definitely a good option for the seafood obsessed couple.
17. Robot Vacuum: If the couple you are shopping for has a pet then this is probably on their list.
18. Blender: You really can’t go wrong with any kitchen appliance, but blenders are something I feel like people don’t buy for themselves so they make a great gift.