As much as I love my everyday handbag it’s nice to grab a clutch on the go. And even though I like to keep things minimal when I have a clutch, I have to have my 3 favorite lip products…mainly because I am indecisive. My go to lippies as of late are the Bite Beauty Lipstick in Pepper, the Revlon Colorstay Balm Stain in Honey and this mind blowing lipstick by Lipstick Queen in Frog Prince (seriously it blew my mind!)
A few details about these lipsticks:
- Bite Beauty Lipstick in Pepper
- Pepper is a beautiful dusty rose color. I think of it as a Kylie Jenner lip for someone who doesn’t want to commit. It’s in the same color family but you aren’t going to have kill someone who pay out the wazoo to get it.
- Revlon Colorstay Balm Stain in Honey
- This is the “my lips but better” color. It’s not in your face but it adds to color to your lips. This is my everyday color and it lasts hours even through eating and drinking.
- Lipstick Queen in Frog Prince
- I first heard about this lipstick on Tati’s YouTube Channel. After I watched her review, I had to go to Ulta and check it out myself. This color is green (yes, green) in the tube and then instantly when you put it on your lips it changes to the perfect shade of pink based on your PH balance. I don’t know how they do it but there is no trace of green what so ever. It feels more like a chapstick than lipstick, so it’s super hydrating. If nothing else you need to go test it at Ulta.
Aside from my lipsticks, I throw my phone, keys, sunnies and cards/cash in my clutch and I am ready to take on whatever I am doing.