I’m a total nerd and I love learning more about different companies especially when it’s a brand I already love. During my time in Chicago, I had the pleasure of meeting the social media manager from Charming Charlie. After hearing her speak and getting to know her personally, I learned a lot about the company.
I’ve always been a big fan of Charming Charlie, because they offer affordable trendy accessories, such as statement earrings that won’t break the bank, read more here. I especially love their easy to navigate stores organized by color.
5 Things You May Not Know About Charming Charlie
- There is an actual Charlie – I don’t why this surprised me, but I was shocked to learn there was an actual Charlie of Charming Charlie. Charlie Chanaratsopon founded the company in 2004 and is still the current CEO of the company. Charlie originally launched the brand as a side business to fill out his shopping malls and strips he was developing.
- Houston – As a Texas girl, I was surprised to hear that Charming Charlie was founded and still resided it’s headquarters in Houston. I’m definitely bias, but I am 10x more likely to buy something when there’s a local connection.
- The Color Organized Stores was Inspired by a Customer – When originally launching the stores, a customer said “This would be so much easier to shop if everything was organized by color.” And Voila! The stores are organized by color!
- 350+ Global Stores and $500M in Sales – As retail in general is struggling, Charming Charlie is seeing an opposite affect with booming sales and over 350+ stores both nationwide and globally. They are definitely doing something right!
- Collaboration with Kendall and Kylie – Recently Charming Charlie announced their new collaboration with pieces specially curated by Kendall and Kylie Jenner. This is a huge name and accomplishment. The collection offers everything from handbags to keychains and even passport holders.
This look was definitely inspired by these adorable toucans on the scarf. I kept everything simple allowing them to steal the show. I paired the scarf and simple black and white outfit with a pair of tassel earrings that were only $16!
Photography by Kailey Jackson