I just heard through the blogger grapevine that the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale is happening January 5th at 8 am ET. If you are new to the brand Lilly Pulitzer does not have sales except for twice a year during their “After Party” sale. This is the perfect time to stock up on all your favorite Lilly prints for a fraction of the cost.
The sale can be a bit competitive, so there are few things you might want to know prior to shopping the sale. Below I have listed some of my best strategies.
- Know your size. I’ve found that Lilly dresses sizing can be a little different. I typically wear a 2 but in Lilly I wear a 0. I recommend going into the store and trying on some dresses to find your right size prior to purchasing.
- Arrive to the sale early. The sale begins at 8 am ET, but I would get on the site a little bit early so you are ready to go and can be in the virtual line. (Note: The site will likely be down to LP prepping so the site doesn’t crash due to traffic volume.)
- There’s a virtual line. Once you get your number DO NOT REFRESH YOUR PAGE. Otherwise, you’ll get booted to the back of the line and lose your spot!
- Create a user profile with your card on file. Just because you have items in your cart doesn’t mean they are safe, people can still purchase them. Having your account ready to go will ensure fast easy check out.
- Make several orders. If you see something, purchase right away. Things sell out super quickly so you don’t want to even spend more than a few minutes searching. They batch your orders so it doesn’t matter if you check out 14 times with quick buys.
It’s just a sale so if you don’t get what you want it’s not the end of the world! You can also find amazing Lilly Pulitzer sales at local retailers so check your local boutiques!
If the stress of the sale is too much for you, wait until January 6th and shop the new arrivals!